Small Woodland Owners' Group

SWOG at Woodfairs

Events, meetings and courses

SWOG at Woodfairs

Postby Rich » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 am

I think Tracy has already emailed round to remind you of the remaining woodfairs of the season.

http://www.woodfairs.co.uk/

We will be at two of these, Westonbirt festival of the tree in Gloucestershire this coming bank holiday weekend and Bentley, East Sussex - 21st to 23rd September. It would be great to see as many of you at these events as possible. If you have something to show or sell let me know in advance. It might be something you have made from your wood, a craft product, or something you have produced like honey or charcoal. There will be some pin boards too if you have photos of what you have been doing or not doing whichever is the case!

We may have a few free tickets for people, but it will be first come first served. Otherwise there is a disount voucher available for the Bentley show, please email [email protected] for this.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

Rich

[email protected]
www.swog.org.uk
Rich

Re: SWOG at Woodfairs

Postby tracy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I have cleverly sent everyone who asked, vouchers for last years woodfair! I hope I have sorted this and re sent you the correct ones, but please please check! The old one has wrong dates and wrong prices! oops
tracy

Postby Emma S » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 am

Hi Tracy, I havent recieved any voucher yet - this year or last!!
Emma S

Postby tracy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

hi emma

You need to email me to ask for the voucher, with the names of those going along.
[email protected]

Did you email me?
Tracy
tracy

Postby tracy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 am

Hi Emma, I have had a check - you are Emma with Robert, Steve, Thomas etc. In which case someone emailed me to ask for the voucher and I made it and emailed it, so please let me know if you did not get it. sent on the 18th Sept
Best wishes
Tracy
tracy

Postby Emma S » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm

thats me!!
we popped by on saturday.
I was a bit shy but we looked at the tent, admired the nice bench outside, and our WWOOFer Tommy came in and spoke to you, I think, for a while.
Saturday was fabulous, but do you think there were a few less stalls and ALOT more people?
Emma S

Postby tracy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:29 pm

You should have said hello!
Yes, LOTS of people, but that is because Sunday had none in the pouring rain!
tracy

Return to Forthcoming Events