Small Woodland Owners' Group

Photos from APF Show

Events, meetings and courses

Photos from APF Show

Postby docsquid » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Here are a few photos from the APF Show (a Flickr set) - includes horse logging, bodging, pole climbing, Stephen trying out a chainsaw and chainsaw carving. Good day out yesterday - enjoyed it a lot and managed to come away with only a new Silky pruning saw and a new pair of chainsaw gloves - Stephen is ordering a new chainsaw too. I thought I was very restrained :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvecotewo ... 541869673/
docsquid

Re: Photos from APF Show

Postby SimonFisher » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 am

Hi Sarah

Some really nice photography there. I really enjoyed looking at them. Thank you for sharing.

Simon
SimonFisher

Postby Carnog » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 am

Hi Sarah
Some lovely photos, would you mind if I forwarded the flickr link to the British Horseloggers as there are some beautiful pictures of the horses and I am sure some of them would love to see them.
Barbara
Carnog

Re: Photos from APF Show and a Celeb

Postby The Barrowers » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:01 pm

APF Saw Martin Clunes stroking a logging horse I believe he has a series comming up?
B and T
The Barrowers
The Barrowers

Postby Emma S » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 am

my friend Richard Ely was pipped at the post yet again in the log to leg pole lathe. grrrr.
Emma S

Postby docsquid » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 am

Carnog wrote:Hi Sarah
Some lovely photos, would you mind if I forwarded the flickr link to the British Horseloggers as there are some beautiful pictures of the horses and I am sure some of them would love to see them.
Barbara

No, not at all - I'd be delighted. The horses were SO beautiful, it was difficult to capture them in a way that showed their beauty, particularly in the woodland with people around them. Please forward the link to anybody who you feel would enjoy them. The pictures on Flickr are low-res (I never put hi-res on there in case they get pinched), but if any of the horse-loggers want hi-res, they can just let me know.
docsquid

Return to Forthcoming Events