Small Woodland Owners' Group

Delamere meeting

Local group stuff

Postby tracy » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:40 pm

SWOG meeting coming up. 14th November

Here is the day - roughly-

Meet at 9:30am for a coffee, we aim to finish around 3pm. Any volunteers to bring some biscuits/ muffins or something?

Here is the multimap link:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=15&countrycode=GB&qs=CW82JD

The room is behind the information centre which is on the right hand side by the covered picnic area. Park in the Linmere car park on the right.

Angus is kindly buying lunch, and there is a cafe nearby for extra refreshments etc as needed.

Rodney Waterfield from the woodland skills centre (http://www.woodlandskillscentre.co.uk/) is going to lead a discussion on

'I have a woodland, now what?'

Please bring along your favourite tools, books and resources to share with others. It would also be terrific to see some things you might have made (like walking sticks! and honey...) and anything you might like to sell.

We plan to go for a walk through the woodland and learn loads from eachother, so please bring suitable clothing.

I know that this will be a great day. Looking forward to meeting you- should be about 15 of

You MUST book if you want to come along - I need to order lunch. Book by the 5th November please.

[email protected]

tracy

Postby Darren » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

Tracy, the map doesn't work.

Darren

Postby tracy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks Darren, it does now...! Weird, I couldn't see a difference...

tracy

Postby tracy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting loads of new people at the meeting! Many thanks to all who came along and contributed.

I will write about it when I have unpacked my bag!

tracy

Return to North