Small Woodland Owners' Group

Looking for Woodland to rent in the South East

Local group stuff

Postby Matt Fletcher » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi, My name is Matt, I run a Bushcraft company based in the South East, just west of London.

I am looking for some new woodland to host Bushcraft courses in for the coming season. We are all experienced bushcraft instructors and accredited Bushraft Practitioners with the Institute of Outdoor learning as well as a broad range of other outdoor pursuits.

At the core of all of our activities is a 'leave no trace' ethic, no matter what we do we will not damage the forest and when we are not therem there will be no sign that we were ever there at all. Sustainable use and preservation of our forests are important to us and we teach this to all of our clients.

We have our own insurance and each activity is risk assessed, these can be provided on request.

In return for the opportunity to rent some woodland, we would help with the management of the forest, carry out any odd jobs that you need doing and offer free Bushcraft training to the owners.

We would of course work around any other operations ongoing in the woodland.

The area's that we are interested in are Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or Middlesex although we would be interested in other area's also if the location is great.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this and i look forward to engaging with you all here in the some fun and informative discussion!

Matt Fletcher

Return to South East