Small Woodland Owners' Group

Pest Control

Local group stuff

Postby limeguy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Hi there,

I am an enthusiastic airgun shooter of 4 years and live with my wife in East London. As this is a hobby for me, I would love to offer my pest control services free of charge to anyone who would need it.

Should anyone require pest control I can travel to anywhere in Kent, Essex or anywhere within 1 and a half hours of London. Currently I have full insurance and membership with the British Airgun Shooters' Association, whilst regularly helping with pest control at a farm in Essex and an oil refinery.

My preference is to shoot edible quarry (wood pigeon, squirrel, rabbit) however I would be happy to control corvids and the other pest species on the open general license should you want me to.

I would be completely respectful to any wishes you have with regards to when and where I can go and can also be an extra set of eyes and ears for you on your property.

Should you be interested in eating anything that I catch, I would be happy to prepare some for you also.

If anyone would allow me this honour then please feel free to contact me on [email protected] and thank you for taking the time to read this

Kindest Regards,

Guy

limeguy

Return to South East