Small Woodland Owners' Group

Bentley woodfair

Local group stuff

Postby tracy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 pm

The Bentley woodfair is coming up soon. If you haven't had your email from me about it, and would like to know more or get your discount voucher, email me

[email protected]

tracy

Postby Steve Medlock » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 am

Hi Tracy, - is that discount on the entry fee?

Steve Medlock

Postby tracy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Yep, mail me if you would like it.... send the names of the people going and your address. please remember that this is for swog members and direct family - not a family of 15 and all their friends ;-)

tracy

Postby Darren » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

I'll be there selling Stick furniture.

Darren

Postby tracy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 am

The woodfair was as brilliant as ever! Thanks to Rich for his hard work setting up all the stuff and MANning the stall for 2 days. Thanks to Nick, Sean, David, Luke, Rob, Heather and Penny for helping to put up and take down tents! Thanks to those who relieved us from time to time, and well done to those that sold so much. Colin- your honey sold out twice, Sean sold lots of charcoal and artists charcoal and Richard sold some large wooden mushrooms.

David and woodland archaeology were popular this year too.

It was great to have Luke there demonstrating his craftsmanship too. Photos to come

If you met us at the woodfair and would like to join our group, please get in touch with

[email protected]

Tracy

tracy

Postby Rich » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 am

Oh and a huge thanks to Tracy who really organised everything and made it so idiot proof that even I could follow instructions!

As usual I've come away from the show with a mixture of awe and dispondancy. Awe and enthusiasm for all those wonderful pieces of craft I've been inspired to try my hand at and dispondancy as I wonder how on earth I will find the time!

If anyone took any good photos I'd be grateful if you would forward them to me so I can post them to the site.

Many Thanks

Rich

[email protected]

[email protected]
www.swog.org.uk
Rich

Postby tracy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am

and it is woodfair time again! Anyone like to go to Bentley? You should get an email from me today, but if you don't for some reason, and would like a discount ticket (only for SWOG members) please email me.

Thanks!

[email protected]

tracy

Re: Bentley woodfair

Postby outeredge » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi tracy, just resurrecting this for the 2014 fair - do you have discount tickets for this year?
outeredge

Postby Rich » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi Outeredge,
Tracy has left now, but we'll still be doing the discounted tickets for members, I'll post more about this and other arrangements for the woodfairs that SWOG will be attending shortly.
Rich

[email protected]
www.swog.org.uk
Rich

Postby outeredge » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks Rich, will anyone be at West's Wood fair in Chichester next weekend?
outeredge

Next

Return to South East