Small Woodland Owners' Group

South Downs event

Local group stuff

Postby tracy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:03 am

ICF visits newest National Park: 19–21 October

The Institute of Chartered Foresters’ national study tour this year will visit the South Downs National

Park to learn more about lowland silviculture, and integrating recreation with ancient woodlands and

archaeological sites. The tour runs from 19–21 October. Details and online bookings are at

www.charteredforesters.org/studytour

tracy

Postby greyman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Don't know if it is me or my steam powered PC but I couldn't get the link to work. Any road up; hope they walk down the edge of our wooded area - they'll then see the appalling mess the WSCC council has allowed to go on from the unofficial waste processing that is going on on the land that has conveniently been put on the other side of the boundary of the National Park- it has even blocked the stream now as well as spilled over on to the public footpath - but we were given the assurance that they were "monitoring the situation" when we asked a coule of years ago. Grrrrrr!

Greyman

greyman

Postby davetb » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi,

It appears you need to remove the final full stop, from the link, to get it to work.

davetb

Postby tracy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Force of habit - primary school teacher, I always put full stops at the end of. sentences.

removed it now!

tracy

Return to South East