Small Woodland Owners' Group

OCP

Here's a place for 'Off Topic' discussions and general chit chat between member. Please keep to the guidelines of the forum, and if it turns into a useful 'Woodie' type discussion, hop back and post it over in the appropriate section in the main forum.

OCP

Postby Gideon » Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 pm

olclaypaws has posted on fb that hes been band again from here and has had enough. hes gone for good. wot a way to run a show. im of as well.
Gideon

Re: OCP

Postby Judith » Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 pm

We are working to alter the way the forum is moderated. Currently, many of the mods are away on holiday, so please bear with us.

Judith
Judith

Postby boxerman » Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Glad to hear that, Judith but I suspect that it's a bit late now there's hardly anyone left. Sweeteners should have been thrown long ago and it could all have been prevented.
Phil

https://twitter.com/boxermanphil for my Badger videos
boxerman

Postby Mod 1 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:32 pm

this thread has been moved to the lounge for the time being, as it is not directly related to "woodland" discussions.
Mod 1

Postby Rich » Tue May 26, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks, as Judith has said, we will be working to update things on the forum, moderation being just part of the discussions we are having. Suggestions can be posted here
viewforum.php?f=31

or email me off list. I do respond to all private messages, and I do listen, I just don't care to get involved in public shouting matches.

[email protected]
www.swog.org.uk
Rich

Postby boxerman » Wed May 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Hmm... I had hoped that the promise of revising the way moderators moderate might create some slight chance of folk slowly returning and an eventual return to normality and usefulness to this place but if the claim on FB that Greyman has now also been banned for 'conflict of interest' is true then that just smacks of out and out hypocrisy. I guess the first question that has to be asked is, is it true? If it is then I'd also have to ask since when has belonging to another group been a banning offence - removing him as a Mod maybe but banning?

In my personal view, to promise a change the way moderators moderate one day and two days later to ban a member for such inconsequential reasons is little short of appalling and, if true, will hammer the final nail into the coffin........
Phil

https://twitter.com/boxermanphil for my Badger videos
boxerman

Postby Dexter's Shed » Thu May 28, 2015 10:07 am

Mod 1 wrote:this thread has been moved to the lounge for the time being, as it is not directly related to "woodland" discussions.

yet lot's of posts made are not woodland related, yet stay where they are put

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2133

or is this the area to hide stuff in?
I doubt very much if this forum will ever be the same again, but maybe they like it that way, those of us that were seen as "bad eggs" have other things to do with our time, I have a look now and again, but after trying to apologize and posting a new topic on bees, it really does feel too alienated in here
Dexter's Shed

Return to Lounge Room