Small Woodland Owners' Group

Wooded area or small copes wanted to hire

Camp fires, shelters, wild food, making things, children and more....

Wooded area or small copes wanted to hire

Postby covert ops » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Woodland wanted for Airsoft company to use onces a month to hold their "games". This is similar to paintball but without the mess and distress to the land..

We are a very trustworthy company with insurances and a full health and safety policy

If you own a site in the Staffordshire area that you'd like to make a small income from please contact me

Thank you

Phil
covert ops

Re: Wooded area or small copes wanted to hire

Postby covert ops » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi mate

Mostly there not but are small enough to be trod into the ground and lost forever which I'm told help in airing the ground, there is a biodegradable version that can be used if that's ever a concern

Thanks

Phil
covert ops

Postby SimonFisher » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 pm

covert ops wrote:Mostly there not but are small enough to be trod into the ground and lost forever which I'm told help in airing the ground

Trod into the ground might well be out of sight and out of your mind, but that doesn't mean they present no concern to the environment. As for "airing the ground", maybe that's "ease your conscience"!
SimonFisher

Postby covert ops » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi

Never encountered any problems or complaints from land owners so far on their use there are alternatives but I'm not on here to debate..
covert ops

Postby splodger » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:33 pm

covert ops wrote:Woodland wanted for Airsoft company to use onces a month to hold their "games". This is similar to paintball but without the mess and distress to the land.. Phil

but are the little balls biodegradable?[/quote]
covert ops wrote:Mostly there not but are small enough to be trod into the ground which I'm told help in airing the ground

bit of a contradiction me thinks
splodger

Postby covert ops » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi don't want to be petty but there's no point commenting if there's not going to be an end result I don't want to waste anyone's time if there's a genuine interest from someone with land theses issues can be discussed directly with that person
Thanks
covert ops

Postby Alex » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Not familiar with airsoft, I presume the littleballs, are BB's?? :lol:

If I had woodland in Staffordshire, I'd definitely be interested in this sort of thing, pity I'm limited to a few tree's and about an acre of wood in N. Wales.

Good luck with your search.
Alex

Postby Stephen1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

"airing the ground"

What a joke!

Not for me...
Stephen1

Postby covert ops » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Can I please repeat what I've previously posted re the negative comments

I've no intention to be drawn Into online arguments with people with nowt better to do with their time I've a business to run
covert ops

Postby Andy M » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:55 pm

I think queries about the biodegradeability of the pellets are very valid, but if you don't want to answer or debate, well off you go and run your business and try not to antagonise your other potential suppliers.
Andy M

Next

Return to Woodland Activities