Small Woodland Owners' Group

New Magazine - Living Woods

Recommended reading, web sites, resources

Postby DaveTaz » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Hi everyone, has anybody come across a new magazine called Living Woods? The first issue was published in the summer (articles by people including Mike Abbott), so it is very new. I saw a copy at the APF show in Cannock over the weekend, it covers all sorts of interesting topics including woodland crafts, trees & wildlife, bushcraft, environment etc

I beleive it is only available through subscription at the moment, but I think it will be a great magazine for owners and managers of small woodlands.

If anyone is interested I will post an email address and phone number for enquiries. I have just placed an order for a subscription and will let you know what it is like when I get my first issue

DaveTaz

Postby Binz » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks Dave,

Just searched online and found this http://britishwoodworking.com/Living%20Woods.html

email them to get a free sample copy.

B

Binz

Postby tracy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Do call up and get your first free copy - and make sure you tell Nick Gibbs (editor) you are part of SWOG. He gave us loads of free copies to give away at the last swog meeting and the woodfair, I think its a great magazine.

tracy

Return to Woodland Owners Wish List