Small Woodland Owners' Group

Clearing saw.... for sale.

feel free to post unwanted/surplus or wanted items

Postby Exeldama » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 am

Hi. Just a quick heads up.

I am selling a brand new unused Stihl Clearing saw.

Its an fs410 c-e 41.6cm3.

For anyone who isnt familiar this is a powerful brushcutter/clearing saw and with the various additional blades you can get will remove brush/shrubs and even small trees.

This hasnt been used as comes with tool kit , new harness and i also have a couple pf baldes if your interested.

It is up for sale elsewhere so if you were looking for a clearing saw and want to save yourself a lot of cash...(The RRP is i believe £804 at the moment and the harness £40)... make a reasonable offer.

Im not going to use it now as im injured. !!! Give me call on 07825158473 if its of interest.

regards.

Exeldama

Postby Exeldama » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Just for imfo.. i have been asked to remove from sale by a member who will be taking a peak after xmas. I dont doubt he will be impressed but if you are also interested by all means express such and i will keep you in mind . Mr C wll have first refusal at this point assuming an agreement can be made. Merry Xmas.

Exeldama

Postby Exeldama » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

This is a message for a chap called Carl on here who expressed an interest in this clearing saw and asked me to take it off the market til he could view it. Carl..hi .. are you still interested...if your not thats fine but i will put it back on the market again. Having a clear out post xmas..regards.

Exeldama

Return to For sale, swap, wanted, share or give away