Small Woodland Owners' Group

Hello from Buckinghamshire

Say Hello and tell others about yourself and your wood.

Hello from Buckinghamshire

Postby PostmanPete » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Good evening everybody,

My name is Peter or Pete to my friends. I have had an interest in woodland since my younger days thanks to my uncle who used to own some woodland in Northamptonshire. I am mid thirties now and my partner & I are looking to purchase a few acres in/around Buckinghamshire - we are still looking and leaving our options open.

I am a keen gardener but my main hobbies are bushcraft and wild camping. They go hand-in-hand with my love of woodland so I guess it's only natural ;)

I'm looking forward to getting to know others and offering up my skills and time if/where necessary. Also looking forward to getting to know and meeting up with other members.

I am a member of another forum which focuses mainly on survival, self-reliance, bushcraft and wild camping & we are always interested in any woodland that may be available to hold events/overnight camps. Mutually beneficial agreements are always possible and woodland etiquette is always followed to the letter.

Please feel free to get in touch with me about anything and everything!

Many thanks,

Pete :)
PostmanPete

Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire

Postby Alex » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:06 pm

what was the picture of :?:

and Welcome to the forum Pete.
Alex

Re: Hello from Buckinghamshire

Postby PostmanPete » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks for the welcome Alex.

Sounds like you and me might be cut from the same cloth there ratcatcher!!! That description of yourself appears to list all my best features ;) (it wasn't bushcraft uk)
PostmanPete

Return to Introductions