Small Woodland Owners' Group

Hi from Treeation - Patrick

Say Hello and tell others about yourself and your wood.

Hi from Treeation - Patrick

Postby Treeation » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick and I am a fellow woodland enthusiast :D !!I am particulalry interested in seeing more neglected woods in the UK come back into management and feel that the balance of conservation and financial objectives should be met . Although I dont own any woodland (yet!)I have been involved in woodland management for the best part of the last decade. I have 7 years of professional experience working for Glous Wildlife Trust, Silvanus Services Ltd, National Trust, Backwell Woodfuels & currently run my own woodland management & tree surgery business - Treeation. I am based in Stroud, Gloucs so would love to hear from any members nearby for meetings, idea swapping etc. Also, I would like to offer my expertise to anyone who needs a bit of advice of who needs help with felling, tree surgery, planting, fencing, veteran tree management, coppicing & restoration, scrub removal, EWGS advice & applications, felling licence & TPO applications, management plan production, woodland enteprise advice & development. For more details please visit http://www.treeation.co.uk.

Thats all for now

cheers Patrick
Treeation

Re: Hi from Treeation - Patrick

Postby adam » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi Patrick & Welcome !

My wife and I own a small woodland fairly close to you on the outskirts of Dursley so may well be in contact when we eventually get round to some of the jobs that sit a little beyond our comfort zone.

Adam.
adam

Re: Hi from Treeation - Patrick

Postby Treeation » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply and great to hear you live so close by!If you ever want a bit of friendly advice on your woodland or tree related matters you can contact me anytime. Look forward to meeting you at some point!

Cheers Pat
Treeation

Return to Introductions