Small Woodland Owners' Group

Contacting Woodland Owners

Topics that don't easily fit anywhere else!

Postby Klepto4 » Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm

I know this may seem a silly question but how do you go about finding the woodland owners themselves. I know there are many woods out there but have absolutely no idea who owns them. So If someone would tell me how to do this, it would be great appreciated.

Klepto4

Postby splodger » Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm

i'm not being funny or anything klepto4 - but you seem a bit too keen (with your rhoddi posts) for me to give you my details on a public forum

as for contacting woodland owners as a collective (genarally speaking) i have no knowledge of a comprehensive database - you can pay for land registry info on land and houses etc, if you are really desperate for the info

splodger

Postby Klepto4 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:15 pm

I suppose that's why I gave out my e-mail address, for the confidentiality. Apologies for the "a bit too keen" Bit as I reposted twice accidentally. Ok fair enough, I suppose there is nothing wrong in asking.

Thanks for the heads up anyway

cheers splodger

Klepto4

Postby jillybean » Tue May 22, 2012 7:28 pm

Also Klepto, do you know what a klepto is? that may be making people hold back a bit, with all due respect. it certainly put me off.

jillybean

Postby Klepto4 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah good point, I'll get it changed...doh!, I suppose when you've used an ID for so long on various forums where such a name doesn't really matter, I have inadvertently gone and made a boo boo. Ooooops. Rest assured though that it is only Rhododendron that I am after, nothing else. (Like that's gonna convince people that I'm not an all round thief (Rollseyes))

Klepto4

Return to General